ETSY

Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Spirit of Adventure is with us!

Greetings D.A.R.T. Technicians!

 

In four days we've exceeded our initial expectations and we have you, all of you to thank. As of this writing we're currently at $9500 and counting. 
I have to speak from the heart, because ...well I'm me and I don't know any other way to do it. You guys rock.  Every single last one of you,  because without your generosity, goodwill and friendship this would not be possible. I raise my "glass" to you all.
Next week starts our first full week of fundraising, and I'm slowly making my way across the geek webscape with interviews. Whoever said a Kickstarter campaign is a marathon is right. I've never been this tired but i've never been this pumped as well. There's no hitting the wall on this one, it's all or nothing.
I have some ideas for some future incentives, one that ties directly into the book (Molly Danger "M" barretts), and I'm also considering some more $500 dollar commissions as well. I'll keep you posted.
Continue to spread the word, to everyone you think may be interested in comics, all ages action adventure in the tradition of "The Incredibles" and "The Powerpuff Girls". Share this email with as many people as possible.
Spread the word to your social circles both on and off line. We're all over the net now so you can send them to or to . You can also veiw our kickstarter video on Youtube.
you can also find us on 
FacebookTwitterGoogle+ and at our publisher's site Action Lab Entertainment.  Lets get the word out that all ages high adventure is alive and well!

Technicians, only with your help can we get our girl to the printed page.
Eternally grateful,

No comments:

Post a Comment