ETSY

Friday, May 25, 2012

Closer to launch

I'm still putting the final touches together, but we're getting closer to the launch of our Kickstarter campaign.

It's tough work, as i'm slowly finding out, putting one of these campaigns together. I almost feel like i did when I was working in Marketing for the Hatherliegh Company back in the 1990's, long before I got into the comics business full time.
I realize that the campaign itself is the tip of the iceberg. It's been a weirdly good period, however. I've been talking to potential printers and I'm close to signing a publishing agreement (More news on that when the campaign launches), which is 98% ready, just looking to clarify one last item on my end, not theirs. I have my creative team locked in, writing preliminary press releases, putting together a mailing list.

Plus I'm still working on other projects in the meantime as well, including possibly teaching in the fall, more news on that as well soon as I can give them.

1 comment: